Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Symantec really needs to redo their Maths

I am not kidding. Take a look at this picture:


It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that the number of bytes doesn't match.
But what is even more frustrating was that it failed somewhere and I had to retry it.


Fantastic right? I must had missed something somewhere because a 1 byte download does not take that long to download.

Well, in the end, guess what caused the update to fail? Yes, you are right! Its Symantec itself!

Doesn't this give you another reason why you should not be using this product? Imagine if I had not check it and has been using a outdated signature since 2008. I am sure most normal user would not check. Then that would be Happy Chinese New Year for the malware authors.


No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.