Search This Blog

Friday, January 09, 2009

Standard Chartered Bank in CBD Caught Fire



Rarely I am into writing about fire. However, this time I am on site when it happened and it involved a big bank. The roller gateway were closed from the MRT access and there were around 4 fire engines big and small on size along with a few police vehicles.

I approached and asked the police what had happened and obviously they said "No Comments". So what happened? I guess I can only wait till the newspaper reports this. Was the CEO burning his chair up because of the bad final year results? Was some managers burning away some audit trails which proves fatal for his career? Or simple, leaking battery in server cause fire in server room?

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.