Search This Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Warzone - Ground 0

I had to fold up my bed to make space. Since not everyone is staying (at least we thought so then), I figure I could just sleep on my sis's or in a sleeping bag... But I was so wrong. I was not able to stay at all and neither was anyone else in the family on day 1.




All the stuff were packed and covered when possible. However, after tearing down the toilet, we just realized this was only the beginning and the protection we had in place barely protected our stuff. It was covered in dust and just brushing it across with your hand result in a layer of white powder all over.


This is my make shift place to work... Well, not really. I had to fled the place like a fugitive before the day was over.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.