Search This Blog

Thursday, November 08, 2007

House Upgrading

The nightmare is finally beginning. I had to pack and seal all my big and small cupboard and equipment. I had a har dtime figuring out how to go about keeping my servers up and running during this period. It has been a few days of work and I am sure its not even close to moving house...

Another major worry I have is Xiao P. I am not sure if all the dust and hammering is good for him at all. The first day it happened to my neighbour he is already freaking out. I had to put him into my neighbour place so that he can rest well in the day.

All my notebook are locked and I have minimum access to most of my stuff. I fear this is going to be a long long month to go...

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.