Search This Blog

Sunday, November 04, 2007

ふしぎ遊戯 Poster Stolen

Something that just happened today that makes the whole thing so impossible to believe. My cloth ふしぎ遊戯 poster hanging by the wall was taken down for a wash due to the upcoming rennovation. So it was hanged out for drying and somehow the wind caught it and took it downstairs... My mum quickly went downstairs to get it and guess what... It was gone...

Its a gift from my sister and its been there for like forever. Now the wall really looks empty. The impossible thing was that this was such an old anime by now, who would steal such a thing? I just find it sad that even such a old poster can get stolen...

Its not the same to buy a new one again. And I wouldn't as well. What's lost is lost, the difficult thing was to be able to believe that I lost this because someone stole it... Not burned down, torned, faded or anything like that...

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.