- is the first botnet worm to target routers and DSL modems
- contains shellcode for many mipsel devices
- is not targeting PCs or servers
- uses multiple strategies for exploitation, including bruteforce username and password combinations
- harvests usernames and passwords through deep packet inspection
- can scan for exploitable phpMyAdmin and MySQL servers
While I do not have the sample of the worm now, all I can advise is:
Change the admin account to something else, like littleteddybear66.
Change the password (I hope you are not using the default!!!) to something strong. I would call 10 character, upper + lower + symbol + number strong.