Search This Blog

Monday, November 03, 2008

PSP Slim 5.00 M33

If you follow my blog, you should know my updates are usually very slow. The reason is I usually prefer to only post updates which I am confident and tested. So, here is the 5.00 M33 release for so long. There is 3 parts to this update. It consist of the core 5.00 M33 firmware, 1 bug fix for playing PSX game having 0xFFFFFFFF error and the usual savestate plugin for 5.00 M33. Nevertheless the 2 are optional and if you do not use them, you can do without. Therefore, I had post them separately.

Here is the Core firmware. The usual applies. Unpack it to the root of your memory card as all the directories has been created for you. DO NOT FORGET TO PRESS O TO REBOOT AT THE END OF THE FLASHING!!! Or you will brick you PSP as usual.

Download PSP 5.00 M33:
PSP 5.00 M33

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.