Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2007

See me at the Bird Park


This poster has a blue strange looking bird on it... Yes, I know that stupid guy who is standing there taking a photo is me. So much for reflection. Anyway, does it not make you curious what bird is this?



If you really is dying to know without going to the Bird Park, the answer is ShoeBill. Its kinda of looks like a prehistoric animals to me, standing about 1 meters tall. It stand very still to wait for its prey, so I had quite some good shots of it...

And this is how it looks like :

Say hi to the camera :



Watching for its prey :


So, I finally get its attention :


This is really up close and personal to it... Kids, don't try this at home...


Nah, I dint. It was a 10X Ultra Zoom.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.