Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2007

Don't throw your Philips DECT phone away

Yes, I am serious. I had a old pair which is wore out and out of warranty. But I thought it would be cheap to replace the keypad only because some of the keys jammed up. I was so wrong cos that requires the replacement for the whole circuit board which the philips receptionist frankly told me would cost more than a new DECT phone.

Instead she passed me a brochure for a trade-in offer at Pantrade Electrical Pte Ltd. You can get 20% giving your old (even spoilt) DECT phone for a new ones. Now, that's good news. I wonder why they did not heavily publicize this.

Anyway, you know I don't work or sell for Philips, but this is something good I wan tto share with everyone using Philips DECT phones. Pantrade is located at :

15 Scotts Rd
#03-09/10
Thock Teck Building
Singapore 228218

Its besides DFS building, opposite Far East. You can call them at 68728133.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.