Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2007

Wini the murderer!

Wini did something really bad. she killed one of the hamster! It somehow got out and Wini quickly picked it up and killed it. The hamster was all wet and soft. Its very likely all the bones were crushed.

No matter how cute and nice she had been, I find it very hard to ever forgive her... Really. It not a matter of saying I forgive, but to come from the heart is a difficult thing. I still remember once when I brought Xiao P over, she pound on his plastic container. If the container dropped and open, I am sure, Xiao P is dead then. Now, I really feel very scary. I will never bring Xiao P anywhere close to Wini again.




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.