Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I discovered 2 New viruses / trojans / rookits

Just when I thought viruses is a past thing... I came upon 2 new ones that as far as ZoneAlarm is concerned, it was not flaged in its signature. I know ZLP is not hte best antivirus around, but its pretty scary. I made some google search on the info and return null. Its quite likely this is a new one and as to now I believe it has a rootkit like behaviour cos it can hide itself from the process list.

I will need time to look through this one. but being tied down to so many things going on this week, I only hope I have time for this.

Will update more on this 2 buggy if it doesn't take me down first. :)

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.