Search This Blog

Friday, May 08, 2009

RIP Lenovo System Update

I remember I praised this system update application from Lenovo not long ago. It is a great software to obtain a one-stop download for all affected applications for Lenovo systems. However, I did not know why, this application has suddenly stop updating.

Browsing from Lenovo website, I found this article:
http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/MIGR-72207.html

From the look of it, it seems they had decided to stop supporting this application and change the way how update can be delivered... Well, I know what you may be thinking. Windows Update integration. Well, we will just have to keep our fingers crossed.

Anyway, R.I.P. Lenovo System Update.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.