Yes, its a major release and the changes are listed below in the long list. Due ot many improvement, this requires you to have 3.71m33-3 or 4 if you are using the 3.71 firmware. I hope you had already upgraded. If not the links are in my blog, just search PSP tag. The language translation for previous version 0.1.x is no longer valid, so if you had a custom one, you should contact the authro to get yours upgraded and included into 0.2.x.
Upgrade Installation for PSP Slim :
For Slim version, just remove the cwcheatpops.prx and cwcheat.prx in your seplugins directory. The reason is that the filename has changed. You should copy the one in 3.71\lite\ into your seplugins directory.
Ok, next you will need to edit the pops.txt, game150.txt and game.txt if you have other modules loaded as well. You need to paste in these 3 lines :
Or if you don't have anything else, you can use the file I had customed and replaced it all in the /seplugins directory..
I had prepared a slim installation, without manual and everything. Just the files and the latest DB as of Xmas 2007 for slim on 3.71m33-3 or 4. Just extract it to root will do. /seplugins directory has been done for you. You will only need to custom the installation to include the 2 lines above and not overwrite pops.txt if you have other modules installed.
Anyway, here are the changes in this release :
- [ALL] now it’s possible to change clock > 222/166 on 3.71+ firmwares. thanks to Dark_AleX.
- [ALL] now 3.71+ builds requires 3.71m33-3 or never because of required patches available only from that version
- [ALL] changed drive checking method: now it should be almost immediate in the initialization (no more waiting) and even in a more safe way
- [ALL] The new drive checking method made possible removing various checks introduced before because they became useless reducing so the PRX size
- [IRSHELL] Now (in IR Shell builds) the drive (or emulated one) is checked every time you open the menu so when you start the game in iR Shell
(or other loaders which works in a similar way) the next time the menu is opened the game db is automatically loaded accordingly.
- [ALL] fixed an optimization glitch which blocked the USB function from being disabled
- [ALL] some code about USB was removed from builds with USB disabled
- [ALL] fixed a little glitch which made the CPU frequency option go from 333 to 266 without going trough 300, optimized also a bit the code managing it
- [ALL] now when you add a new cheat in the cheat selection menu a number is put after the “NEW CHEAT” name, like if you searched for it
- [ALL] Fixed some texts to be more proper and have a better case
- [ALL] now never texts are translatable using the classic cwcheat.lng in the CWCheat folder.
- [ALL] Added Norwegian translation thanks to blackrave
- [ALL] Updated Italian translation.
N.B. Older language files are now incompatible, if you have done one before which isn’t in the package please tell me so I can add your language
file to the database for quick generation in case of change of positions of things in the file. Users should grab the new for language file
from the package and replace the one they were using before.
PSP Slim Upgrade to 0.2.0 with latest DB :
CWCheat 0.2.0 Official package :
CWCheat Official Website :