Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sony Ericsson K800i Xenon Flash

Xenon flash is the new flash technology bundled with this new handphone which now carries the Sony Cybershot name. Lets see how good is the flash...






This picture is taken in pitch black. Total dakrness. I set the timer and flash it inside the store room... Dun judge me on the storeroom. Its a mess that even I avoid... But look at the quality of the output of the picture using flash...



This one is

almost darkness... I taken this in my room without any light... Notice you can even tell some of the brands and item there... Yes, I know its a mess, please dun leave any comments about the messy place. This means I got do work ok? But feel enticed by the Xenon flash...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kekeke... dont judge on the storeroom, then can judge on the table?? Seriously la... very messy. keke... I help u throw everything away? hehe :P

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.