Search This Blog

Monday, August 21, 2006

Vista CD Burning Software

Ok, I promised I would cover the CD burning part anyway. Build in almost none. So I had to check out and see what works and what doesn't. So I kicked in Nero 6.6.x.x and it does seems to work so far. Some graphics errors here and there.

However, I notice Nero has been making many coasters recently. Those disc burn ok, but unreadable when you verify. Yes, I do stress that especially for DVD, you MUST verify. Often you will not get errors when burning, but the disc is totally unusable. I learned the hard way.

So, here I am again, uninstall Nero and kick in Raxio Easy Media Creator 7.5. Glad I din't sell that away. Cost a bomb, but its totally blob ware. It install ok and so far so good. I will update here again and see if EZ Media Creator did indeed solved my problems.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.