Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Raspberry Shortcake


Did I mentioned what I miss most in Australia. No la, not the chicks at the nude beach or the punch in the face I got from the kangeroo... Its Raspberry Shortcake by Arnolds biscuit. Its simply delicious and I havent eaten anything like this anyway in Singapore. Until now. I finally found this is the chocolate sop at Millenia Walk. Yes, in the chocolate shop. And all I can think of is this. Ok, there are pretty nice dark chocolate and also pretty cute Hello Kitty and My Melody sweets there too. However, be prepare to pay premium for premium stuff. And don't forget to buy Raspberry Shortcakes for me when you are there...

P.S. Actually I find the standard drop a bit liao. Is it because Arnold is no longer Austrlian owned? But anyway, its still good, but not as good as before.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.