Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2005

GWA Again

Just got back from holiday and tried to updated my Windows as usual. WTF? How come need to download the ActiceX for GWA again? This is really getting on my nerves. I just cant be bothered. Anyway, just found that they installed a new version of the LegitCheckControl.DLL dated 29 Aug 2005. Heck man, I am going to upgrade like a few machines and plus a few more virtual machines and you expect me to download and validate all that? No way man. Pick up the patcher, change the code for the new file and walla. Works again. Hell man, I hope I did not have to do this every month. Its a plain waste of time. Imagine poor people who can only download using 56K modem. Its terrible. Anyway, I figured they probably patched the BHO block as well as the Javascript? Ha, Yes? No? Emm... Let me know. I have better things to do.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.