Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

AA Uploader V1.1.0

Was digging through my archives and I found this nice small application that can work with Accellion Attachment Outlook/Notes without the email client. Basically this tiny appz takes your file and get it uploaded and return you back the link which you can paste anywhere you want. I wondered why this appz was never released while I was working in Accellion, but anyway since I am no longer working there and I am not even sure if this even works as well. Here is the tiny appz which I recompiled. If anyone out there is using AA and it works let me know.

http://rapidshare.de/files/5351150/AAUploader.exe.html


Again I must stress that this appz is not in anyway related to Accellion and of cos comes with no warranty whatsoever.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.