Search This Blog

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Browser Museum

I would like you to pay a visit to :
http://browsers.evolt.org



Still remember Mosaic? Emm... Well maybe you haven't been on the Internet as long as I had been. That was one of the first, if not the first browser. Along with Lynx (Still around today), Netscape etc... The browser has came a long way today. This site has the archive for the old browsers as well as some write up on each of them. Its a good visit.

OK, I know you want to ask : What in the world am I looking at browsers from Dinosaur Age? Well, its a long story, I might tell someday. Basically its got to do with my Virtual PC running on Win98 and I did not want to load in IE6...

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.