Firstly, you will need the flasher tool from Motorola. It is called RSD Lite. There is a version 4.9 from this link:
Simply install this and you will have the flasher tool and drivers ready.
You will need to hunt for the right ROM to flash to. I had seen some of these ROM around, but the hardest to find is perhaps the Singapore one, which there is a mirror here:
- Load the RSD Lite and extract the *.sbf from the ROM.
- Shut down your phone and take out battery.
- Hold Power + Camera + Volume Down and place the battery in. You should get a DOs lookalike prompt now. This is the service mode.
- Plug phone into PC using USB Cable.
- Load the *.sbf file in RSDLite. Check information to see it is indeed the right ROM for you.
- Wait until the phone is detected, highlight it and click [Start].
- There are many steps, but one of them involving checksum may take a while.
- When it tells you to manually power off, unplug the phone.
- Shut down RSD Lite.
- You should now have the original Stock ROM.
Hope the above helps.