Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2007

Fake SanDisk Compact Flash CF Ultra II

Its pretty good to take a break now. I had been doing some soul searching about about all the dirty cover-ups in my past jobs.

Meantime, I had pick up a new hobby of photography and it came to my attention that I should finally talk about the fake stuff you can get from Sim Lim Square especially from those Indian shops. Not to sound racist, but unfortunately thats where most of the cases happened and they also are hte cheapest around.

I would like you to take a look at this 1 year old article :
http://martybugs.net/articles/fakesandisk.cgi

I will follow up on other similar reports and media later, meanwhile, its CF Ultra II.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.