Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Acrobat Reader 8 for Vista

Guess what? I uninstalled Acrobat Pro Trial and then I gotten myself PDF Factory (http://www.fineprint.com) and I thought I am pretty over with making PDF. Wrong, I still need the Acrobat PDF Reader. But the lucky news is that when I visited the page, they claim there is a Acrobat Reader 8 for Vista. YES!

NO! Guess what? The same error message appears about permission with temp space. See my previous entry for the details. So, its back to square one. Have to extract the files and run the msi instead again. That got it installed finally.

But wait, run update immediately. Yes, there is already an update now and its not even in the install package.

Anyway, for the detail instructions, see my previous entry.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.