Search This Blog

Saturday, December 09, 2006

A Test of Fate

It has been like this 3rd or 4th time I encountered this situation. What situation you may ask… Imagine this :

Sitting there on the bus and a girl on the oppo seat facing you, crying her out.

Yes, has been seeing this lately much. Another case was near my place in front of the mosque and another time on the MRT. I have no idea why I am meeting such sadness around me lately.

I really have no idea what is the RIGHT thing to do? Ask her what happened? Err… Might not be a great idea. And I NEVER carry a pack of tissue with me!! Well, it’s not that easy to pretend that this is not happening either. In fact, that’s what I did for the past few times. The latest one was with this mother and small girl. It’s after a phone call. I can only imagine it’s that they must have lost someone very dear. At times like this I really do not know how to handle it. Talk about DRP!

Suddenly I kinda feel that it’s a test from fate herself. I feel that this might continue to happen again and again until I can figured out what is the right thing to do and do it. Its really strange because everytime I did not do anything I felt something not right about it. This really kinda sound like a butterfly effect. IF you are reading this, give me a suggestion!

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.