Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sushi Tei at Raffles City

Ther was this new branch that came up inside Raffles City at City Hall MRT. I was just too thrilled to try cos Sushi Tei was fantastic esp in the town areas. Little did I know this is the exception somehow.

Firstly, I was assigned to this place I called the "forgotten corner". Practically no waiter/waitress pass by here. I ordered some dishes and sushi. And I hadto kinda hint that I did not have wasabi and chopstick before they finally brought it to me. That is not so crucial in terms of food actually, but unfortunately, the Salmon is not fresh :(

Yes, I know its hard to believe, but I am not the only one. Another westerner at a nearby table was probably playing host to his close oversea friends and he is extremely disgraced by the quality of the food. I didn't need to make noise this time. He did. Really blew his top.

Well, I do hope they get better and if you go, try to insist to sit at the sushi bar. Or else you might end up in the forgotten corner like me.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.