Search This Blog

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Taiwan Food at Jurong East Center


I hardly recommend food. However, this is one store which I pay Kopitiam price (actually its really a Kopitiam foodcourt) but get good service. I ordered a beef rice set which comes with soup and side dish. Because the beef was already cook with bean shoots, she had even changed by side dish which is the same thing to sweet sour vegatables... The owner is pretty friendly too.
And how much did I have to pay... emm... $4 or $4.50 I can't remember... Its good price and good food. I just hope they can keep it up. Well, ya I know the plates are emptied cos I finished everything. Hehe :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pengzz... this is not IMM, its JE la. how could u not remember??

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.