Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Chinatown 2006

Had been there on the opening day of the Chinatown for the CNY festival this year.
Heard and kinda seen the firecracker and took lots of pictures.
It was a wet wet night man, good for me in a way as the crowd was not unbearable.


You cannot believe what people do there. OK, I was there too. Queueing for Meat Jerkies. Yeap, its a long long queue for the famous LZY Meat Jerkies. Fortunately, I decided to do that buying eariler this year. Price is as per normal still ar SGD$42 per kilo or so depending on type.




You probably can still catch all these there untilthe Chinese New Year. If you are (un)lucky, you probably can catch me there too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont tell me u want to go chinatown everyday!!! or u going to chinatown everyday but never tell me... kns.

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.