Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Kagero 2

Kagero 2 Wallpaper

Just completed Kagero 2 : Dark Illusion on the PS2. Wonderful. Althought I have not complete all the extras but I must say the game is cool. Its fun playing. And thats one element many games has forgotten. They just concentrated on the opening CG too much. :) Anyway this game is kinda sick and not for everyone I guess. I played since Tecmo's Deception, then Deception 2 and 3... Its been a long time.

I also wrote a FAQ for this game. Well, its been a long time since I last wrote a FAQ too. Fun doing it. I will update the link once GameFAQ approve my submittion.

This is the link to their official website :
http://www.tecmo.co.jp/product/kagero2/

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.