Search This Blog

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The sound of Silent

I had talked so much about it and now I really have some thoughts about the script for this movie. It will definitely be something very new for me. The title suggests, its already a very controversial movie about the world of a deaf boy and how he imagine sound in this world will sound to him.

The story will probably be so much more peaceful than the other ones I had planned. So, you can say this is a big shift from my normal violent style to a more artistic kinda of view of life.

Of course you can rest assure I would take this chance to bash the world about how noisy and everything this world has become today. Then again, just answer me this question : When was it you last had silent? Did you not hear the sound of silent then? If you cannot remember, then is deaf a penalty? Or perhaps was it a gift instead?

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.