Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The moment of Zen 2

I recalled I once wrote about a particular moment when I was back in the fields, look at the sun, lying on dirt and soil. And there I was again, same place, same time of the day. The sun was still hot, the wind was less cooling and then nothing...

This time I feel nothing at all. Other than the insect sounds and rotten smell, nothing. I guess the moment to feel completed empty was gone, probably forever. Although I spend a few days there, its simply too hot and too humid to consider anything. Actually, I do not even recall sleeping much there.

I guess, this mean something has changed. Its either me, or the place or simple the moment of time is just no there anymore. Although I wish to find that feeling again, I seriously doubt I would want to visit the place again.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.