Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Who reads my blog

You can actually read the detail stats here
http://www4.clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php?url=http://nemesisv.blogspot.com

In general, lets look at the distribution map:


From the map, it does look like I need to get more attention from people in Australia and Africa because my readers doesn't really reach there. How? I don't have an answer at the moment. However, there are some interesting points from the pacific oceans that actually reads my blog! Yes, thats something encouraging. One of the thing about writing a blog is always about being a egomanianc and assuming the whole world is intersting in what I am writing. I just don't think I go to that extend yet :P But I sincerely hope that the articles I wrote does help people make choices, avoid some choices (mostly) and avoid wasting time, money and other resources in the end.

Well, hope I could keep this up and gain more readers!

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.