Search This Blog

Friday, September 04, 2009

OpenDNS Multiple Network Configuration - You cannot add more networks until you complete all fields in the My Info section.

OpenDNS is a Secure DNS solution which is not affected by DNS Poisoning sometimes back. Do check it out at:
http://www.opendns.com

After signing up, I really like it and wish to have all my connections goes through it. However, when I try to set up my second network, it get this error that say:

"You cannot add more networks until you complete all fields in the My Info section."

Basically, I tried to fill it up several times, but it just doesn't update or allow me to do so. Finally, I found out the reason. It is because I had set my account to "Home User". In short, home user is only suppose to have 1 network interface.

Just change your profile to "Work / Business" and update the info. You should be able to update now and add the second network.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.