Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hack in the Box 2008

After 1 year of lapse, I will be going again. Well, not presenting this time too. should had prepared well if I wanted to. anyway, it will be a whole week burned there. I miss some of the best things there like good food at Ka So etc. This time its held at a different location and things are very different.

For full details on what will be presented, check out the HITB website at :
http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2008kl/agenda.htm

Its pretty obvious I will be stuck in Track 2 because the first one from Track 1 is from Oracle. Of course, other reasons are the speakers from Track 2 are my usual favorites.

Anyway, if you are there at HITB, I hope I can meet you there for a chat. See ya there!

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.