Search This Blog

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Google Chrome Updates to v0.2.149.29

Quietly, Chrome has issued an update (which should happen quietly too) to v0.2.149.29 from v0.2.149.27. The older version is vulnerable to at least 1 auto downloading bug and at least 4 DoS / crashes error. I can't be bother to post these exploit here anymore because almost everyone will be updated and I will get tons of "How come it does not work?" post...

The good thing is Google is putting this in spotlight and fixing as we move along. Of course, thanks to the millions of Beta testers like you and me who is trying so hard to 0 days this. I guess I will work on something else now...

IE8? Maybe...

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.