Search This Blog

Monday, September 08, 2008

Beware of the SingTel Shop scam!

Yes, althought www.singtelshop.com seems really like a real shop, its a black shop. Look at what happened to me. I sign up, made the payment. Then they called me, told me that they cannot honor the purchase and slam the phone.

Guess what? They already charged to my credit card! I called and they insist they will not honor the purchase and will not send the phone to me.

Tell me if this is not a scam, what is?

I strongly advise anyone to think again if you are really buying from singtelshop.com. Or in the first place, does SingTelShop even belongs to SingTel? they have such differences in prices. For all you know, this is a phishing site!!!

Anyway, I am going to call my credit card company to cancel the purchase.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.