Search This Blog

Friday, May 09, 2008

The Crossroad Part II

I finally made up my choice. Its one of the sunnier path I took. Despite the fact that I will get less in material returns, I hope the experience and satisfaction gain will out weight the others. Its time for me to 从出江湖... :) Seriously, security is not something you can hide behind some cubicles and read or learn. You have to put it to use. If not it does get rusty. Which comes to the point that what if someday I rise high enough to stop getting handons? Is that what I wish for? For now, this question will haunt me, but until that day comes, I do not have to worry about it. I just need to concentrate and make sure I reach higher ground and gain more skills.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.