Search This Blog

Monday, March 24, 2008

Microsoft Habu Again


Some time back, I was hit by the Habu cable problem. So I called Microsoft and despite I won this in a contest and was not able to produce a receipt, they are kind enough to work this out for me and I was given a replacement.


Search "Habu Cable Problem" or :


Apparently, there are some things they could had iron out, but whatever the case, Microsoft still get a 5 stars from me for the excellent replacement. They even got it deliver y to my place in person (because they do not have a service center here). So, do not think that the 3 years warranty on your Microsoft Product is BS. Its not, when you needed the warranty.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.