We have a minor update again for the PSP to 3.90M33-2. If you are on 3.90M33, I suggest you upgrade, otherwise, you may want to hold a while till maybe -4 or -5 before doing a one shot upgrade. Anyway, here are the changes :
Changes in the firmware:
- Improvements in plugins loading code:
* Fixed some problems with problematic cards due to filesystem not mounted.
* Now plugins should read the faster.
* Problem fixed with lines with spaces at the end.
- Added the rest of regions to the recovery option fakeregion.
- (PSP SLIM): Added patches in nand ipl to allow Booster multiiplloader and TimeMachine iplloader to boot from nand.
Note: only 3.90 M33-2 and higher can be booted from nand in slim with those ipl loaders, not official Sony firmwares or previous versions of M33.
Changes in updater:
- The 3.90 eboot downloading code is now more stable, no more freezes after selecting AP- Memory stick write in the 3.90 downloading code is delayed the maximum possible for faster operation (the system prefers big chunks of data written at once).
I wont include the 390.PBP here for one step upgrade since its pretty big and if you are a big follower of mine, you will probably be at 3.90M33 anyway. But if you need, download from my previous post, extract 390.PBP and put together with the EBOOT.PBP here. For everyone else in 3.90M33, just download this to the main directory of your memstick and run it. Takes less than a minute to complete.