Search This Blog

Thursday, February 07, 2008

March 18th... There is a reason to live till then...

Yes, you must survive and not let anything happen to you to impact your eyes so that you can watch these 8 films (to die for), hahaahah! I am not joking. The After Dark Horrorfest 2007 movies are released on that day in USA. You can preorder now from amazon at (below) USD$19.90 each. If you recalled the ADH 2006, it was fantastic to have 8 damn good independent movies (ok, maybe except PENNY DREADFUL which might be the only one that will import here...). But I hold high hopes for the 2007 ones and to be truthful, I did catch some shots from the so call TS version of 2 of them, but I am not interested to ruined my inprint for this. anyway, here are the 8 shows for 2007!









No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.