Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Transformers : Their War, Our World

Strangely the Sub-Title is not "Robot in Disguise" or "More than meets the eyes". There is a huge trailer out there with HD option. Just google for it. However, I must say I never thought there will be this day. In the intro you get to see Optimus Prime, but no Megatron... And even that I saw lots of post about using the wrong truck mode and OMG BumbleBee looks like a REAL bee and nothhing like what is is suppose to look like...

I just hope despite all these, they do not screw up with the story and no Quatizors I hope, those creature kinda spoilt the story of Transformers anyway.

BTW, My favourite is still Omega Supreme.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.