Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2006

SE K800i RMA

Yes, unbelievable. Its dead. Can't turn on. Tried pulling battery out, try another battery, try with and without M2, with and without SIM card. All cannot. DEAD.

It all happened when I was receiving a phonecall, then suddenly WHITE screen of death and the phone turn off. Then I tried to on again, got white screen. Then nothing else since then.

I must say I m rather disappointed at the quality of the SE phone now... So sad... :(

Maybe I should have reserved the "Goodbye My Love" for this phone as well... :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear, I think you better change back your old K760i lor. The camera actually dont matters alot la... Since you love your old one more then get back lor...

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.