Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Fraud from Malaysia


I just saw the post a few days in the newspaper about the fraud case coming from Malaysia. Basically this is how it work. The high monk claim that he can give you winning numbers. I dint call so I dint know. The reprot say they will ask you for some cash and they will send it via speed postage. However, it will arrive slightly late. Like today is out liao then you receive it tonight. It will make you feel as if you just miss it by that little bit. Damn, lets pay more and get conned. Well, basically something like this. I had one of these. and guess what? It even has a malaysia address?
Maybe singapore police cannot do anything to them. Unless there is singaporean victims. Anyone wanna find this place and tell me about it?

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.