Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2005

PSX Gamesave



Just confirmed that even the ORIGINAL Sony PSX Memory Card cannot be read using the PS2 Manager. But I kinda solved the problem. Wait, what? Oh the picture of Wild Arms 2? I am coming to that. This is the game that save my ass. Just kick this game in PSX mode and there is a cool Memory Manager in the game. You can copy, delete...(YES, delete). I finally got rid of my Rampage Through Time save and make some decent spaces for other PSX which I may play. But my multi bank PSX Card I am still unable to switch bank... Guess I can only use it like a single bank memory card then. Anyway, thanks for the guys behind Wild Arms 2. You never know this save me someday.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.