Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Painkiller + Painkiller : Battle out of Hell


Finally got the time to sit down and finish this game. I must say the graphics is pretty decent. Especially BOOH. There are many new levels which has a very different theme from WW2 Leningrad to a Themepark. I must say I love the rollercoaster drive. Too bad I was too busy shooting then to be able to enjoy the scenary. The City scene is pretty cool as well. Reminds me of the Land of the Dead. They just keep coming and you just keep kicking asses. :)

Wel, I managed to finally ran this game at 1280x1024 which is my LCD resolution without much problem after a fan upgrade. I wouldvery much love to take a photo and show you how my graphic card looks like now, but I feel really lazy to take out the casing again. Maybe another time then.

No comments:

Amazon Gift Cards!

Thanks for viewing!

Copyright © 2008 nemesisv.blogspot.com, All rights reserved.